Let’s Do Something Special on the Playing Field!
The 2018 motionball Marathon of Sport Toronto will welcome 84 teams of young professionals for a fun-filled day of athletic competition in support of the Special Olympics Canada Foundation!
Participants will team up with local Special Olympics Ontario athletes and together, they will compete in a variety of sports & activities including basketball, benchball, football, ultimate, soccer and more!
How to build your Team:
– Find a Team Captain who will act as the lead on behalf of your team
– Determine whether you will register as a Corporate or Individual team
– Recruit 7-10 participants (minimum of 3 males and 3 females)
– Each participant in required to pay the $50 registration fee
– Collectively fundraise to reach your team goal before the event
– Have FUN and know you are supporting amazing Special Olympics athletes in your local community!
Included in your Team registration, each participant will receive: an Under Armour t-shirt, motionball hat, Pita Pit lunch, Powerade, a ticket to the Marathon of Sport after-party, fundraising incentives, and most importantly, a chance to play with the proud Special Olympics Ontario athletes who motionball supports!
We encourage you to wear athletic gear as this event truly is a Marathon of Sport! We also suggest you bring proper running shoes, extra socks, sunscreen, sunglasses, a cooler, extra water, snacks and a positive attitude!
Online registration opens in March 2018! Click here to email the motionball Toronto team and sign up as a Team Captain for the 2018 motionball Marathon of Sport Toronto!
Support from the sidelines as a volunteer at the event! Click here to learn more about our volunteer opportunities.
For your company, this event is about team engagement, community building and meeting the cause on the ground. It’s also an incredibly rewarding day of fun. Click here to email the motionball Toronto team and learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities for the 2018 motionball Marathon of Sport Toronto.